Custom Printed Medical History Forms Printing
Affordable custom printing and graphic design services of quality patient medical history forms fo the medical servcies industry.
Medical History Forms Design
Whether you need us to print from your existing medical history form or custom design a medical history form from scratch we are here to serve you. We can accept PDF or hard copies of your existing forms or have our on staff graphic designers create a new form taylored to your medical practice from your drawings, notes, Word documents, etc. We can even design a medical history form from a picture on your phone or a scanned image! You put together the wording of what you want and what should be on the form and we will professionally design the form with expert on staff graphic designers who will cater to your needs. Once the graphic design of the medical history form is complete you will receive a PDF proof via email to review, request changes to, or approve for professional printing.
Medical History Forms Printing
Choose the printing options that meet your needs for custom medical history forms. We offer multiple paper choices as well as multiple combinations of printing options for both the front and back of the forms. You can order as little as 100 medical history forms and get instant online pricing. Finishing options include padding your medical forms in pads of 50 or 100 sheets, standard 3 hole punching for standard 3 ring binders or 2 hole punching for file folders.
Medical History Forms Specifications:
• Printing on standard #20 white bond, upgrade options for deluxe #24 or #60 and premium #28 or #70 paper finishes
• 8 1/2" x 11" or 11" x 8 1/2" dimensions (8.5x11 or 11x8.5")
• Front Side of Sheet Printing: standard black ink, optional color ink or custom Pantone 1 or 2 color printing
• Back Side of Sheet Printing: standard black ink, optional color ink or custom Pantone 1 or 2 color printing
• Printing from your supplied PDF medical form
• Optional professional graphic design of medical history forms
• Proofs available on every medical history forms order
• Optional 2 sided printing prevents paper waste for multi page medical history forms
• Optional padding of medical history forms in your choice of 50 or 100 sheet pads with chipboard backer
• Optional 3 hole punching to fit standard 3 ring binders
• Optional 2 hold punching to fit standard file folders
Look here for patient information forms printing