All orders are shipped within 1 business day (Monday - Friday 8am - 3pm) from the time the order is completed and ready for shipping. Orders with multiple items will be held until all items are ready for shipment in order to keep shipping costs to a minimum. If you have an order with multiple items and would like to ship a particular item before the entire order is ready please let us know by phone during our regular business hours.
Our standard carrier for shipping is UPS. We offer UPS Ground, 2 Day, and Next Day Air service through this carrier. On occasion we may elect to use FedEx or USPS as an alternate carrier. We also may use other carriers for LTL shipments that are not cost effective to ship via our normal carriers due to size or weight.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with www.discountprintingservice.com the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and a representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact us via phone or email within one (1) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
1. We will reprint the print job.
2. We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
A reprint will begin production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is Discount Printing Service’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Discount Printing Service is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Discount Printing Servicer has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Discount Printing Service due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Discount Printing Service does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Discount Printing Service does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. Discount Printing Service is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Discount Printing Service’s website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using Discount Printing Service’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by Discount Printing Service.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that Discount Printing Service's provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.